BAM!

So here we go.

In an attempt to document what feels like a more formal advent and dedication to my art and not just sporadic updates to Instagram, I've started a blog. A diary of sorts.

I'm wary of saying I'm going to start a 365 project because I'm always wary of saying I'm going to be daily dedicated to something when I'm rarely even dedicated to getting my ass out of bed. But a 365 project is in the works and I'd love to get it off the ground before the end of the school year. It will more or less consist of hand-lettering because that's what I've been drawn to (heh, puns), but it may stray into more of a daily sketch project. We shall see.

Until then, here's this. Feel free to sign up for email updates below and share with your friendlies!

xo, j

No comments:

Leave a love note